Hornindal church stands on Kyrkhorne north of the center of Grodås in the former Hornindal municipality wich now is a part of Volda municipality. The church is a long wooden church that was completed in 1856. The architect was captain Ludolph Rolfsen from Stryn. He relied on a type drawing made by architect Hans Ditlev Franciscus von Linstow. Much of the inventory is from the year it was built.
The church has seating for 400 people,
Phone +47 488 94 147/+ 47 916 63 549
Photo: Matteo Baratella