The church in Dalsfjorden is a cross church located at Dravlaus in Volda municipality. The foundation stone was laid by parish priest Johannes Barstad on 18 February 1910, and the yellow-painted church was consecrated on 29 December 1910. The church has a foundation wall of hewn gneiss and is made of wood. The architect was master builder Ole Havnæs, while Petter Strømme and Jens Strømsheim were responsible for the construction. There is a churchyard by the church. In 1963, an extensive renovation took place.
The pulpit and baptismal font were probably made for the church in 1910, and the painting on the altarpiece is a copy of the altarpiece in St. John's Church in Bergen.
The church has 400 seats.
Tel. + 47 488 94 147/+47 916 63 549